St. Louis Catholic School will take every precaution possible to protect the health of our students and adults. Heightened protocols related to cleaning and sanitization are in place. Expectations of proper hand washing, physical distancing to the extent possible, and minimal sharing of resources will be enforced. Guidance from the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, IDOE, CDC, and local authorities will be employed as best fits our Catholic school community.
If you have specific questions regarding COVID-19, please contact our school nurse Lydia Gardner, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 Health and Safety Re-Entry plan for the 2020-2021 school year.
COVID-19 Guidance for Families
- Click here for guidance on when your student should return to school after having symptoms, having a family member who is symptomatic, or being exposed to COVID-19.
- Click here for Ripley County Health Department COVID-19 updates.
- Click here for Indiana State Department of Health COVID-19 updates (updated frequently).
- Use this form to report student absences to our nurse and front office.
- Please fill out this form when your student is ready to return to school after having symptoms (Healthcare Provider signature needed).
- Click here to access E-Learning information.